To our Panarottis Famiglia,
BIG ON KEEPING YOU SAFE
As of 1 May 2020, the nationwide lockdown restrictions have been partially lifted to level 4, which means that selected Panarottis restaurants are open for delivery. We are delighted to be firing up our pizza ovens again and doing what we love most - creating delizioso Italian meals for our Panarottis famiglia!
What does level 4 mean for Panarottis?
Only restaurants that are able to trade by offering home deliveries only are operating at the moment. This means that only selected Panarottis restaurants are trading at the moment. You can visit our store locator to view our list.
Please note that our doors are not yet open for customers to dine-in, or order/collect their takeaways.
Some of our restaurants are open for their own deliveries, while other restaurants use a third party delivery partner like Uber Eats, Mr D Food and Delivery Xtreme.
Why do we have a reduced menu?
Due to the strict physical distancing in place and operating with a limited number of staff, we are unable to offer our full menu. However, we are certain you will love our delicious, new, slightly reduced menu featuring an array of Italian favourites!
How to order a Panarottis delivery
To see which restaurant is open in your area, please visit our store locator.
Check out Uber Eats, Mr D Food and Delivery Xtreme to see if they deliver to your area.
What precautions are we taking?
We want to assure you that our customers’ health and safety remains a top priority for us throughout the entire process of preparing your delicious meal, right up until you receive it at your door. All of our restaurants who are trading are taking strict precautions to ensure food safety and to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. Under level 4 COVID-19 regulations, we’ve implemented the following regulations:
- Reduced nuymber of staff
- Reduced number of staff to limit contact and encourage physical/social distancing.
- Daily health screening for all staff and management. Any employee displaying signs of a high temperature is sent home immediately and encouraged to seek medical assistance.
- Outside suppliers, reps and visitors are screened and recorded and required to sanitise their hands upon entering the restaurant.
- All staff wear masks at all times.
- Strict hygiene, handwashing, and hand sanitising routines are in place for every 15 - 30 minutes.
- Limited contact with delivery drivers.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Care centre on 086 000 7262